We offer accommodation in comfortable and spacious apartments as well as two-person rooms with bathrooms. All the apartments have their own living area with fully equipped kitchen, separate bedroom and bathroom. Every room has its own fridge and television. Additionally our guests are welcome to use the following facilities:
- sauna (€6 per session),
- fibre optic wireless internet,
- table tennis table,
- Canadian canoes,
- basic fishing equipment,
- alpine skis, cross-country skis, ice skates, sledges,
- volleyball court,
- Nordic walking poles,
- 3 roofed barbecue sites,
- game equipment (football, badminton, cricket, etc.),
- recreational equipment (hammocks, sun loungers, swing, etc.),
- washing machine (€3 per load).
House and surroundings
- The Sanok Royal Castle featuring one of the largest collections of icons in Europe and Zdzisław Beksiński painting exhibition,
- Folk Architecture Museum in Sanok – the biggest open-air museum in Poland,
- the ruins of Sobień castle,
- Bezmiechowa glider airport,
- folk painting exhibition in Lesko synagogue,
- “Polanki” nature reserve,
- “Following the San bank bunkers” bike route,
- Solina Dam and Lake Solina.
Sianki Agrotourism by the San River organises:
- fly fishing holidays,
- individual and group holidays,
- family vacations,
- weekend stays,
- integration meetings and feasts.
Guests may prepare their own meals or try out our cuisine. We offer delicious homemade food prepared on site. Portions depending on appetite.
- two-person room – €25 per day,
- four-person apartment – €50 per day, each additional person €5.
All the facilities (except sauna) are included in the above prices. We don’t accept pets. In case of questions please contact us.
- buffet breakfast – €5 pp,
- dinner – €10